I had a pleasure of doing Julie’s wedding makeup, looking back, it reminds me how much fun we both had creating this beautiful look. As the wedding season is fast approaching, I hope this post can help you find the right beauty tools for all you brides to be.
Key products used:
- Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-shine Primer
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation 03
- Heroine Japanese Long & Curl Mascara
- Tom Ford Liquid Liner
- Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso
- Mac Mineralize Powder Light Plus
- Tom Ford Blusher Frantic Pink (from the image you can tell how much I love this blusher)
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Pencil Pillow Talk
- Tom Ford Lipstick Pink Dusk
Julie is a natural beauty, she’s got good skin with lovely freckles. I chose the Tom Ford perfecting foundation because it adds a perfect filter to the skin without masking her complexion.
For the eyes I added extra definition by applying Tom Ford liquid liner on the eyelids, I used a soft Mac pencil in Definedly Black on the lower lash line and a couple coats of mascara to enhance the lashes. This Japanese mascara is amazing for asian lashes because it really holds the curls for the whole day and does not run. As for the brows I kept them well groomed by filling the gaps with Tom Ford brow sculptor in Espresso.
To finish off the look, I used my all time favourite Tom Ford blusher in Frantic Pink on the apples of Julie’s cheeks and on the lips I used Tom Ford lipstick in Pink Dusk and Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in Pillow Talk.
What makeup are you planning to wear on your big day? Or, if you have an upcoming wedding to attend, what essential makeup products will you be using? Please leave a comment and let me know.